The Directorate General for Growth is responsible for the utilization of European Programmes and Funds as:
- The Coordinating Authority of the Cyprus Recovery and Resilience Plan.
- The National Authority for Cohesion Policy.
- The Managing Authority for the Operational Programmes co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund of the EU.
- The Information Centre for European Competitive Programs.
- The National Contact Point for the European Territorial Cooperation Programmes.
- The National Contact Point for the programmes under the EEA, Norway and Switzerland Financial Mechanisms.
- The Managing Authority for the European Fisheries Fund.